Subject: FW: EASA 10th Standardisation survey on the drone regulation
From: Mait Rõõmus <[email-masked]>
To: "Heddy Alango" <[email-masked]>, "Priit Rifk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2025 14:30:13 +0300

From: STD_OPS <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2025 4:56 PM
To: STD_OPS <[email-masked]>
Cc: CAPACCI Leonardo <[email-masked]>; drones
<[email-masked]>
Subject: EASA 10th Standardisation survey on the drone regulation
Importance: High

Dear National Standardisation Coordinators,
Dear Sectorial Focal Points,

Related to the Agency’s enhanced continuous monitoring activities (ECMA),
please find a link to the 10th ECMA Information Request for the UAS domain
here: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EASA_Drone_Survey_10th.

We kindly ask you to fill it in and return/submit it via the survey tool.

The deadline for your responses is Monday 29/09/2025 cob so that we can
have the results available for the next TeB.

Please note in this context that this current survey exclusively covers
statistic data collection.

In case you may have any questions or need clarification, please refer to
the EUSurvey - Documentation
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation> , kindly use the
contact form on the Survey webpage, or send an email to Mr Leonardo
Capacci at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

We thank you in advance for your kind cooperation!

Kind regards,

Angela Spaetling

Standardisation Coordination Assistant – Air Operations

European Union Aviation Safety Agency

Tel.: +49 221 89990-3068

Postal: Postfach 10 12 53, 50452 Cologne, Germany

An agency of the European Union

 <https://www.easa.europa.eu/newsroom-and-events/connect-with-us> Connect
with us